* An ability to apply knowledge of computing, mathematics, science and engineering fundamentals appropriate to the discipline
* An ability to analyze a problem, and identify and formulate the computing requirements appropriate to its solution
* An ability to design, implements, and evaluate a computer-based system, process, component, or program to meet desired needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, cultural, societal and environmental considerations.
* An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
* An ability to use current techniques, skills, and modern tools necessary for computing practice.
* An ability to analyze the local and global impact of computing on individuals, organizations, and society.
* An understanding of professional, ethical, legal, and security and social issues and responsibilities.
* An ability to function effectively individually and on teams, including diverse and multidisciplinary, to accomplish a common goal.
* An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
* Recognition of the need for and an ability to engage in continuing professional development
* An understanding of engineering and management principles and apply these to one's own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects.
* Excel in professional career and/ or higher education by acquiring knowledge in mathematical, computing and engineering principles.
* Analyze real life problems, design computing systems appropriate to its solutions that are technically sound, economically feasible and socially acceptable.
* Exhibit professionalism, ethical attitude, communication skills, team work in their profession and adapt to current trends by engaging in lifelong learning.