|BUS ROUTE FOR GRADUANDS on 15-07-2017|
|BUS NO||STARTING PLACE||ROUTE||TIME|
|66||CENTRAL BUS STAND @
|POST OFFICE, COURT, GH,PUTHUR 4 ROAD,
CHATRAM BUS STAND, COLLEGE
|65||CHATRAM BUS STAND @
|NO.1 TOLL GATE, COLLEGE||2.30 P.M|
|67||CHATRAM BUS STAND @
|NO.1 TOLL GATE, COLLEGE||3.00 P.M|
|68||CHATRAM BUS STAND @
|SRIRANGAM, COLLEGE||3.30 P.M|
MAMCE - 15th Graduation Day
The 15th Graduation Day of our college is scheduled to be held on 15.07.2017 (Saturday ), 5.30 pm at open Air Auditorium, MAM College of Enginering, Tiruchirappalli. The Candidates who have successfully completed UG and PG programme during April/May 2016 are only eligible. Candidates are requested to fill-in the details in the online graduation registration form available at https://www.mamce.org on or before 13/07/2017. Admit cards for registered candidates can be downloaded from the MAMCE website. You may also call us at - 8220026054- 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60.for further assistance.
Instructions to the Candidates:
1. The candidates, who wish to receive their degree certificates in person on the Graduation Day, must compulsorily register online. The online registration opens on 29th June 2017 and will close by 4.00 pm on 13th July 2017
2. Candidates registration and seating will start sharply at 5.00 pm on 15th July 2017. The candidates are requested to strictly adhere to this time schedule.
3. Late comer will not be allowed inside the premises of the Graduation venue after 5.00 pm, however they will be allowed to sit in a separate place and their degree certificates will be issued after the graduation function on the same day.
4. The candidate who has not registered online to receive their degree will not be strictly entertained to receive it during the graduation function.
5. The candidate those who have not registered for the graduation day can receive the degree certificates from the office after 15th July 2017.
6. Only candidates are permitted to sit inside the Graduation venue.
7. A candidate can be accompanied by two persons only. Children below age group of 12 will not be permitted to sit inside the graduation venue.
8. All the candidates are requested to report at the college by 3.00 pm on 15th July 2017.
9. During Graduation Ceremony, candidates are expected to come to the dais bow and receive their degree and prizes/medals from the Chief Guest and then proceed to resume their seats
10. Candidates are requested to be in their respective seats in the venue by 5.00 pm, in their proper attire. Candidates who are not dressed according to the regulation will not be admitted.
11. Candidates are earnestly requested to observe strict silence during the proceeding of Graduation.
12. Usage of cell phone / camera is strictly prohibited inside the graduation venue.
13. Candidates should remain standing during the entry and exit of the Chief Guest and other dignitaries from the graduation venue.
14. Candidates are strictly forbidden to leave their place until the Chief Guest and other dignitaries leave the Venue after the dissolution of the Graduation.
15. Candidates if employed,are requested to bring the completed Employer Feedback form (posted in the site) from their respective employer without fail.
16. Rs.500/- need to be paid (inclusive of refundable amount of Rs 200/- ) by the candidate as fee for Graduation file, gown rent, photograph and courier fee.
17. A self-addressed envelope ( without stamp)should be submitted along with the admit card on the day of gradautionday.
1. Transportation details will be available on our website from 13th July 2017 onwards
2. High Tea will be arranged for all the candidates and their parents between 04.00 pm and 4.45 pm.
3. Dress : Gowns shall be received from the respective department in-charge , will have their counters at the MAMCE portico from 03.00 p.m. to 04.30 p.m.