Our under graduate programme is meant to prepare our students to thrive and to lead in the field of engineering. It also prepares them to achieve our three Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
* To prepare students for successful careers in industry that meet the needs of Indian and multinational companies.
* To develop the ability among students to synthesize data and technical concepts for application to product design.
* To provide opportunity for students to work as part of teams on multidisciplinary projects.
* To provide students with a sound foundation in the mathematical, scientific and engineering fundamentals necessary to formulate, solve and analyze engineering problems and to prepare them for graduate studies.
* To promote student awareness of the life-long learning and to introduce them to professional ethics and codes of professional practice
* Graduates will demonstrate basic knowledge in mathematics, science and engineering
* Graduates will demonstrate the ability to design, conduct experiments, collect experimental data, data analyzes and report results.
* Graduates will demonstrate the ability to design thermal system or process to meets desired requirements.
* Graduates will demonstrate the ability to function on engineering and science laboratory team, as well as on multidisciplinary design teams.
* Graduates will demonstrate the ability to identify, formulate and solve mechanical engineering problems.
* Graduates will demonstrate an understanding of their professional and ethical Responsibilities
* Graduates will be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written forms.
* Graduates will have the confidence to apply engineering solutions in global and societal contexts.
* Graduates should be capable of self-education and clearly understand the value of lifelong learning.
* Graduates will be broadly educated and will have an understanding of the impact of engineering on society.
* Graduates will be familiar with modern engineering software tools and equipment to analyze mechanical engineering problems..