M.A.M Research Development and Design Center, has been established to catalyse proactive applied research to solve industry’s technical problems and is positioned to address and contribute to the market and society needs.
The goals of the research institute are to
- Publish papers in referred International Journals and Conferences
- File patent applications in market-dependent countries
- Assert relationship with multi-national research labs
- Submit proposals to federal funding agencies.
The research institute works in a proactive manner to lay a foundation for work in a particular area and based on this foundational work, submits concrete proposals to corporate R&D labs and government funding agencies. The research institute is keen to offer applied research and development services and explicitly demonstrate the value added.
The Research Institute focuses on following domains.
- Domain of Education: Study, research, develop tools and techniques to address the needs of a college, faculty members, students, and prospective students.
- Domain of Next Generation Networks: grid research lab, Study of next generation of networks and next generation services.
- Mathematics Domain: Research in Fuzzy logic.